PCB Layout and Design
Altek Electronics offers customers in the Northeast and beyond the ability to take products from concept to reality. Whether you’re prototyping circuit boards or designing a test rig, we can work with you in developing your product specifications. We can start with space studies, outlines, or just a general concept!
We know that time is of the essence, and we will work with you to meet your deadlines. To facilitate the verification process for prototype pcbs, we can accommodate hand wiring, wire wrap or quick turn PCB fabrication.
Altek’s software packages, Altium and CAM350, allow us to import from many different versions of design software to accommodate your needs. For existing products, we can modify Gerber files if design files are not available providing the ultimate flexibility to support incremental changes to legacy designs.
Our staff of electrical engineers has decades of experience in the following areas:
- PCB designs for military, medical and commercial applications
- High speed, multi-layer digital PCB designs – bus routing, differential pairs, match lengths
- Signal integrity issues to meet your digital design needs (tuned traces, differential pairs, etc.)
- PCB layer management for signal integrity and impedance control
- High density SMT designs (BGA, uBGA, PCI, PCIE, CPCI, etc.)
- Rigid-flex PCB designs
- Low level analog PCB designs for metering
- Drill, panel and cutout drawings
- Auto-routing for dense PCB designs
- Creation of fabrication documents
- Creation of complete assembly drawings
We can produce your product and assist with product validation. We can also help you develop test equipment to ensure high quality and reliability. Call us today to get started!